The Handwriting Oracle with Many Hats
Deborah Colleen Rose, Founder of Miles of Smile Events
Deborah is a lifetime entrepreneur whose experience and expertise lie in areas as a paralegal, mediator, life coach, handwriting therapist and a certified hypnosis practitioner. Being spiritually gifted and a natural intuitive gives her the ability to connect with people on a deeper level and very quickly.
Since 2014, Deborah has been the acting Executive Director for the Council of Families for Children, a 501C( 3) devoted to families who have children dealing with mental health issues. Deborah is not only certified through the Council of Families for Coaching but is also one of their teachers for certifying other individuals as coaches and mentors.
Using a lifetime of experience and her incredible abilities as a public speaker and teacher, Deborah has had the opportunity to speak and teach to thousands of family members and professionals. By doing so, Deborah is also sharing with them, the needs of children and their caregivers when dealing with a mental illness and the concept of whole health – mind, body and soul.
Deborah is a contributing writer to Chicken Soup of the Soul: Children with Special Needs. Deborah has over 30 books available on amazon.com and also helps others publish and promote their own books as well.
Besides her professional interests, Deborah is active in her community by serving as a child advocate and also providing pro bono services monthly to women in need.
- Inspirational Intuitive Specialist for Miles of Smile Events and Entertainment.
- Handwriting Formation Therapist and International Trainer
- Published Author/Writer
- Public Speaker
- Private Investigator – Licensed in the State of Texas
- Winslow Profiles Director
- Certified Small Business Mediator
- Continuing Education Instructor – Private Investigative Field
- National Trainer- Family Programs – Mental Health Field
- Developer and Trainer of C.H.U.N.K. – Using Your Core Emotional Response
- Certified Coach and Trainer
- Certified Hypnosis Practitioner
- Certificated Paralegal
- Continuing Education Instructor
Voyage Dallas/Canvas Rebel Interviews: